Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day!

Welcome!  What a wonderful first day of school we had!  The students were very busy...and learned a lot about 3rd grade routines, procedures, and expectations!  We talked about many expectations and routines that will happen throughout the entire school year!  I loved introducing our Poetry journal today, which will be our daily morning routine.  We also got to know one another better with our activity "Find Someone Who..."  Lastly, please look for many important papers tonight in your child's Thursday folder.  Please sign and return page 45 of our handbook as well.  Thank you for a GREAT first day!  These are some photos of our classroom!  Enjoy!

 

5 comments:

  1. The classroom looks wonderful and this is a great blog! I am so impressed! I especially love learning about the books you are reading, thank you for sharing. I just know my son is going to have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful blog! We're looking forward to a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great informative blog. Thank you for sharing the details. It makes us feel closer to the classroom.We are excited to check the blog updates everyday.

    Looking forward to a great school year.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I am so glad you're enjoying the blog, it makes my effort all the worthwhile! I am also looking forward to a SUPER year! Your kids have been wonderful this first week!

    ReplyDelete